4.09.2013

Weekend Details...

 
 
Finalmente o sol resolveu dar o ar da sua graça, e pudemos aproveitar para passear com as crianças no jardim!
 
 
Finally the sun has come out and we could take the girls for a walk in the park!



ténis All Star metalizados
 

 
 
Não sou habitualmente adepta de ténis , mas estes andam no meu armário há imenso tempo, e ao tentar fazer uma combinação ao estilo grunge sofisticado achei que eram a combinação ideal para a minha t-shirt padrão leopardo.
 
 
 

 
cardigan Massimo Dutti , t-shirt Stradivarius e colares Accessorize
 
 
 
Usually I am not a sneakers fan but I have these on my closet for ages.
So as I was trying to create a grunge chic style , I thought they would be the perfect match for my animal print tee.
 
 
 



 
 
O que é que acham ?
 
Do you like it ?
 
 
 
 
E vocês , aproveitaram bem o Sol no fim de semana ?
 
And what about you guys, did you manage to enjoy the sunny weekend?
 
 

 
 
Have a nice week !!
 
 
Diana P
 
 
 
And if you like my posts you can folow me on e-mail , Bloglovin , Facebook or Google+.