3.07.2013

Kit Rainy Days !!



Com a semana chuvosa que temos tido , não tenho usado outra coisa senão isto :

I've been wearing this all week , it's been rainning like crazy every single day here in Lisbon:


 

 
 
I am wearing Red Valentino trenchcoat (from Outnet) , Comptoir des Cotoniers dress , Massimo Duti cardigan , Calzedonia black tights and Hunter/Jimmy Choo boots
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
Collants ou leggings são uma boa opção , pois secam rápido se ficarem molhados.
Uma gabardine colorida vai alegrar o ânimo dos dias mais cinzentos.
 

Thights or leggings are a good choice, because they dry very fast when wet.
A colorfull trenchcoat is joyfull and brightens up those gloomy days.

 
 

 

Galochas são essenciais para quem anda muito a pé (como eu ) , e têm tido bastante uso desde que as comprei no inverno passado .
Junta-se um guarda-chuva e um chapéu/gorro e fica completo o meu Kit Chuva!


Wellies or rain boots are basic for someone who goes around on foot a lot (like me). And they've been coming out very often since I bought them in January 2012.
Simply add an umbrella , something to cover your hair and here you have my Rainy Days Kit !



  Não desesperem , ouvi dizer que no fim de semana o tempo vai  melhorar !



But dont be sad , I heard the weather will be nicer on the weekend !





                            Um  beijinho          


                                Diana P











And don't forget , if you like my posts you may folow me on e-mail , Bloglovin , Facebook or Google+