2.27.2013

My Biker Jacket !!









Comprei este biker jacket em Londres, há pelo menos uns 20 anos atrás ...
Lembro-me de ter passado grande parte do tempo á procura de um casaco de cabedal, mas eram todos muito caros ou muito grandes!


Bought this biker jacket in London, 20 years ago...
I was looking for a leather jacket when I was there, but they were all too expensive or too big for me!
Finally I found it , in a second hand shop, (now we call them vintage) and gave it a lot of use back then.
It was forgotten in a closet at my parents house, and I remembered to try it again a couple of months ago. Fits like a glove and I brought it home with me , because they are so on trend now.





Finalmente encontrei-o , numa loja de roupa em 2ª mão (agora diz-se vintage) e usei-o bastante nessa altura. Ficou esquecido em casa dos meus Pais todo este tempo e há uns meses resolvi experimentá-lo para ver se ainda me servia. Assentou que nem uma luva , logo voltou comigo para casa porque estão a usar-se muito outra vez.


Hoje de  manhã resolvi pô-lo por cima de uma camisa nude com gola de renda e uma camisola de lã. Gostei do resultado porque dá ao conjunto um ar mais durão , e corta o ar certinho da camisa.




In the pictures I am wearing vintage biker jacket, Zara wool sweater, Pull and Bear shirt, La Redoute pants and Sfera bag.



In the morning I tryed it out with a nude shirt ,lace collar neck and a warm sweater over it. Really liked how it turn out ! I think the biker gives tough look to the girly shirt and sweater.



                             Do you like it ?
         

               Hope you are having a nice week !!


                                  XO


                         
                               Diana P






And don't forget , if you like my posts you may folow me on e-mail , Bloglovin , Facebook or Google+.